Land For sale
San Rafael, officially the Municipality of San Rafael (Tagalog: Bayan ng San Rafael, Kapampangan: Balen ning San Rafael), is a 1st class municipality in the province of Bulacan, Philippines.
San Rafael was once a remote part or town of Bulacan bounded on the north by San Ildefonso, Southwest by Angat, South by Bustos, and Southeast by Baliuag. On the Southern part of San Rafael runs the Famous Angat River separating the town from Angat and Bustos.
The town of San Rafael is of line village type. The farms are located on a considerable distance from the houses. It is a vast plain stretching a few miles away from the foot of the famous Victory Hill and formerly a part of the most publicized Buenavista Estate.
PROPERTY INFORMATION BELOW:
FOR SALE in SAN RAFAEL BULACAN
* Plat land along the main road of San Rafael Bulacan
* Classification still under Agricultural
* 8,728 square meter Lot area
* With 50 meters more or less frontage along the cemented road
* With 20 mango trees full grown
* Clean title and updated tax under Filipino ownership
* Selling price offer Php3,500 per square meter NETT or Total Price Selling Php30,548,000 NETT
*Price slightly negotiable
* Seller prepared cash buyer
NOTED: To All Direct Sure Buyers or with Direct Sure Buyers Only.
DISCLAIMER: Price May Change Without Any Prior Notice!
c/o Broker Merci GL.