Having a title as ”The Rice Granary of Palawan” Municipality of Narra is the main rice producer of the Province of Palawan. The municipality also held ”Palay Festival” (Formerly called as ”Anihan (Reaping) Festival”) held every middle or end week of the October.
Narra also includes Rasa Island, home of the endangered endemic cockatoo species called ”Katala or Abukay or Kalangay (depends on local dialect)” or Philippine red-vented cockatoo (cacatua haematuropygia) and other rare animal species.
FARM INFORMATIONS BELOW:
Rice Farm Land For Sale
* 7.2 Hectares Total Land Area
* Along the provincial road
* Clean title and updated taxes
* With existing house
* With strong spring water can supply the whole Barangay even during el-ñino
* Very ideal for resort as water supply no problem
* Selling Price Php8,500,000 gross
* Price open to negotiate
NOTED: Exclusive To All Direct Sure Buyer Only.
DISCLAIMER: Price May Change Without Any Prior Notice!