Bulacan, officially the Province of Bulacan (Tagalog: Lalawigan ng Bulacan), is a province in the Philippines located in the Central Luzon region. Its capital is the city of Malolos.
It has 569 barangays in 20 municipalities and four component cities (Baliwag, Malolos the provincial capital, Meycauayan, and San Jose del Monte). Bulacan is located immediately north of Metro Manila. Bordering Bulacan are the provinces of Pampanga to the west, Nueva Ecija to the north, Aurora and Quezon to the east, and Metro Manila and Rizal to the south. Bulacan also lies on the north-eastern shore of Manila Bay.
Bulacan in particular, Known for being the home to some of the country’s expert craftsmen in the fields of jewelry making, furniture, leather crafts and garments, Bulacan is slowly but certainly metamorphosing into a modern, world-class business hub.
PROPERTY INFORMATION BELOW:
INDUSTRIAL LAND in BULACAN
* Along major highway
* Total land area of 92 hectares
* Open to cut minimum of 30 hectares and up
* with total frontage of 200 meters long along the highway
* Zoning Classification of INDUSTRIAL LOT
* Clean titled under different Filipino ownership
* Selling Price Offer Php6,500 per square meter
* Price inclusive of Transfer Tax, Capital gain Tax 6% and Broker’s/Agent professional fee
1.) Must Register Client with company profile before schedule viewing
2.) Schedule must be 3 days before the sure time and date
3.) Not allowed to request/ask any copy of document without Proper LOI sign by Company President and Corporate Secretary
* in LOI must include Proof Of Funds
* Not accept funds from overseas (funds must be already in any ph local bank and seller lawyer / SPA to verify before hand over any copy of the property documents.)
NOTED: Must be Direct Sure Buyer Only or with Serious Sure Buyer Only.
DISCLAIMER: Price May Change Without Any Prior Notice!
c/o Broker Jonna and Company